DaniDee

 photo smallestgirl.png

Saturday, March 2, 2019

Keep Your Head Up

I can't help but feel lost still. Am I making the right decisions? What is my purpose? I want to be happy and I try so hard to stay positive but often wonder...am I preventing my own true happiness? So many questions, so little answers. I wish I could explain to loved ones how I really feel. Make them understand me better. Pain, sorrow, worry take over my life. What am I supposed to do? I trust and believe that Jesus helps me everyday. Maybe I am not reading the signs well or noticing the ones that are important. I'm sick of trying to put rhyme and reason into my life. Is it meant to be chaos -my sole purpose to drive myself crazy? No more lies and deceit, I pray the truth will enter the light and set me free.

You never think that you can fly
You'll always swim against the tide
Don't you know your pain is mine?💓